Race Torque Media
Race Torque Media is a media and Public Relations consultancy, founded in 2005.
RTM has established itself in the Australian Motorsport media industry and has forged great relationships within the sport and the media that covers it.
From major national events to racing series, personal / driver PR or social media activation, RTM has the capacity and experience to do it all.
RTM is operated by Motorsport commentator Richard Craill, adding a suite of commentary, voice-over and video production abilities to the existing Media / PR business.
- Broadcast and post-produced commentary
- Professional voice over production
- Social Media Management
- Media & Public Relations
- Journalism, Creative writing
- Graphic & creative design
- Video production & editing
- Website design and management
- Content management
- Professional MC
- Media strategy & Planning.
RTM currently services a broad cross-section of Australian Motorsport, with current clients including:
- Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour
- Hi-tec Oils Bathurst 6 Hour
- Adelaide Motorsport Festival
- CAMS Shannons Australian Motor Racing Nationals
- Touring Car Masters Series
- Porsche Carrera Cup Australia & Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge Australia
- Kumho Tyre Australian V8 Touring Car Series
- Australian Prototype Series
To contact Race Torque Media, drop us a note via the contact page.
RTM is proudly South Australian owned and operated – and works to further the promotion of motorsport, via the support of the local industry, teams, drivers and businesses, within the state.